Under the responsability of the Lead Dev and in cooperation with the existing development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing documenting and supporting tools and libraries for the Production Pipeline.
- Organization of the assigned projects: definition, planning, implementation...
- Support and training for the tools developed
- Maintenance of tools in production
- Participate in the development of the team's skills: share best practices and expertise, provide feedback and animate code reviews
- Python 2 and 3, including packaging and deployment
- Confirmed experience with CI/CD approach, especially on Gitlab
- Culture of the IT domain and collaboration with IT teams
- 10+ years experience as a developer
- Experience in project management
- Adept of Agile methodology
- Autonomous in identifying and achieving objectives for the given missions.
- Excellent time and priority management
- Didactic, with an educational approach
- Attentive and creative in providing simple and versatile solutions to complex problems
- Clear and concise communication
- Humility and team spirit
- Rigorous, adaptable and flexible
- Fluent in English
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience in designing and developing distributed systems (RPC, ReST, EDA, etc.)
- Experience in environment management with REZ
- Experience working with Linux and Docker
- Experience in VFX, film or animation series, video games
- Experience in developing and/or using domain softwares such as Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Adobe, Guerilla, Blender...
- Maya, Guerilla, Nuke, Adobe, ShotGrid, Mari, TVPaint
- Docker, FastAPI