As part of the Arcane series on which we are working with Riot Games, we are recruiting an FX3D supervisor.
Under the responsibility of the CG Sup, you will be responsible for the production of FX3D assets and shots according to the needs of the directors and the project. You will be the driving force behind relations with other departments (BG, animation, rendering, compo, FX2D) and will propose technical solutions that meet the studio's artistic requirements while taking into account production constraints (budget and schedule).
- Production and maintenance of the sites and shots in collaboration and under the supervision of the CG Sup
- Supervision of a team of FX3D artists (training, coaching, briefing...)
- Collaboration with the department's production manager (management of assignments and priorities, definition of team priorities and objectives)
- Viewing animatics/edits and anticipating technical/artistic issues
- Reviewing/quoting shots within the budget set by the production department
- Presentation of department shots to Directors in FX3D/FX2D Review
- Participate in production meetings and any other necessary meetings
- Communication with the entire production chain in collaboration with the production team
- Collaboration in the development of tools and workflow with the Cg Sup and the Dev/Td department
- Experience as an FX3D Supervisor or minimum 2 years experience as an FX3D Lead
- 5 years minimum experience on CG, VFX or Animation projects.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive and professional attitude
- Ability to drive a team and ensure group cohesion
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Mastery of Houdini
- Knowledge of Maya and Shotgun
- Knowledge of Guerilla would be a plus