GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Production Direction of the Arcane series, you will be responsible for facilitating communication and synchronization of tasks and priorities between the directing and production teams.
In particular, you will be in charge of the management of the directors' and producer's agendas, the meetings of the different departments of the series as well as the logistical organization of the travels and events related to the project. You will also follow some transversal files related to the production of Arcane.
In your missions, you will be in daily interaction with all the Arcane production coordinators (Fortiche and Riot) as well as the other support departments of the Fortiche studio.
You will accompany the producer, the line producer, the production supervisors and the directors in their daily work to :
- Facilitate the internal communication between all these interlocutors: organization and reporting of meetings, follow up of transversal subjects, relay the priorities established by the production management, listen to the needs/problems of the departments
- Manage the directors' schedules in relation with the producer, the production teams and the Fortiche executive assistants
- Elaborate communication documents (ex: weekly production newsletter) or specific follow-ups related to the production of Arcane
- Client relations: organization and follow-up of client calls and synchronization of agendas, reception and logistical support for clients visiting the studio
- Administration : follow-up of expense reports, organization of client lunches and trips
- Google suite, Office suite
- Knowledge of animation production and Shotgrid
- English fluent
- Organization, sense of anticipation, rigor
- Proactivity, strength of proposal, concern to bring a support to the team and to propose solutions
- Good communication skills, discretion