IT'S QUITE A STORY!
Fortiche Las Palmas opened in October 2020. This studio is composed of a team of animators and a production manager working together with the animation supervisor, Remy Terreaux.
After years working at Dreamworks India, Remy wanted to move to Europe. He worked for studios for several years going back and forth between Spain and France.
In 2016, he arrived at Fortiche and found his place within the studio where he appreciates the value of human, ethics and the free rein given to the artists.
By participating in the creation of Fortiche Las Palmas, his goal is to bring this philosophy with him, to transmit it to his team and develop it.
Find our vacancies below or submit your spontaneous application at any time via our form.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Working in the compositing department under the supervision of the lead technical compositing artist, you will contribute to the episode quality check (QC) phase.
- Ensure debugging and technical clean-up of shots according to the quality requirements set by the supervisor.
- Involvement in the final compositing release phase.
- Optimize and guarantee delivery of QC phases in line with schedules.
CONTACTS & REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Reporting line: Lead technical compositing artist
- Junior level
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Mastery of After Effects would be a plus
- Time and priority management
- Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team
- Proactivity, autonomy, organization
- Start dateDecember 2023
- SalaryAccording to the profile