Fortiche is a production and creative studio that is able to take in charge of every step of film animation. We master all stages of design and manufacture, with always the same passion.
Based in Paris, Montpellier and Las Palmas (Spain), our ambition has no limits or borders and neither does our talent! Producers, directors, storyboard artists, animators, compositors and editors are all in house and work all together from concept to final project delivery. The studio's unique graphic style blending 2D and 3D media is at the heart of the #ForticheTouch.
Jérôme Combe, Pascal Charrue and Arnaud Delord created Fortiche in 2009 and named the animation studio after their state of mind at the time (Fortiche stands for Ace). Since then, they have constantly been working on setting Fortiche as a reference as an animation studio at a global level.
Their most recent project, ARCANE series is a collaboration with the well known RIOT Games, which released on Netflix.
Our projects are the expression of the ambition we put in our work.
No matter the location, we make sure all Fortiche’s members are welcomed in a friendly and ideal work environment.
Find our vacancies below or submit your spontaneous application at any time via our form.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Working in the compositing department under the supervision of the lead technical compositing artist, you will contribute to the episode quality check (QC) phase.
- Ensure debugging and technical clean-up of shots according to the quality requirements set by the supervisor.
- Involvement in the final compositing release phase.
- Optimize and guarantee delivery of QC phases in line with schedules.
CONTACTS & REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Reporting line: Lead technical compositing artist
- Junior level
- Knowledge of Nuke
- Mastery of After Effects would be a plus
- Time and priority management
- Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team
- Proactivity, autonomy, organization
- Start dateDecember 2023
- SalaryAccording to the profile
What people say about us